January seemed to fly by, we had Owen's baptism and then our baby shower. Here are some pictures of the events.....
Owen Being Baptised

Owen's Godparents

Todd, Jenn, Emma & Owen

Lori, Jenn, Mandy & Amy

Renee & Georgia through me a wonderful baby shower. The food was delicious.... I think they should go into party planning or catering! Thanks guys!!!!

Mary drove down for the shower, it was so nice to see her!!! Thank you Mary for coming down!!!! I miss you!

Of course my bookclub walking girls were there too. They have been giving me great baby advice all along! Thanks ladies!

I know it wasn't easy putting this shower together while working full time and getting through the holidays, thanks Renee!!! And thank you everyone for the gifts!
We are ready for baby to come!
We are ready for baby to come!

Here is my 36 week belly.
No comments:
Post a Comment