Wednesday, December 2, 2009

November 2009

We had a very busy November! Our nephew Owen was born on November 17th and Emma got to stay at our house while her her Mommy and Daddy were at the hospital. We spent Thanksgiving at the Meaker's house with Jason, Amy, Dane and Lilly. The food was delicious, especially the pumpkin roll and chocolate pie! Jason, Amy and I went out at 4am on Black Friday to get some super shopping deals, it was fun but I was exhausted for the next 24 hours.

Emma's sleepover at Uncle Jason and Aunt LuLu's house.


This is Owen on Thanksgiving, isn't he cute!


Lilly and Emma playing on Thanksgiving


Dane on Thanksgiving






We set up our Christmas tree the weekend after Thanksgiving and decided we needed a train set to go with it. We got a deal on this train from craigslist.


This is the 28 week baby belly ....

I'm feeling great and the baby is too. She has a strong heart rate and moves around all of the time. Her room is almost ready for her. Jason and I started our first parenting/birthing class on Monday so hopefully we'll be prepared when she comes.


Here's our little mischievous Millie. She loves to sit at the table, sometimes on the chair and sometimes on the actual table. She keeps things interesting for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment