Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Weston Trip, Sarah's Birthday, Anniversary

We finally made it to Tennessee to visit the Weston's new house. We missed out on seeing Jaden play soccer because of the weather but we did get to see the chicks hatching. Very cool! Pretty soon the Weston's won't be buying eggs at the store.



Here are a few picture from Sarah's 6th birthday party. She had a very special princess cake that her Mommy made for her, delicious! Happy Birthday SARAH!


Jason and I went to the NC mountains for our anniversary. I could not believe how many Christmas tree farms they have out there. It's amazing!

Here we are after climbing Mt. Jefferson, the trail was about 1.5 miles. I can't believe how much harder it is to exercise when you are pregnant. I was huffing and puffing on every hike!
This is our hike to Linville Falls, it was fun and Millie got a lot of attention. She tried to jump the rock wall you see behind us. Luckily she was on a leash!


This is a picture we took from the Sugar Mountain ski lift. It was a long way up, it took over an hour round trip. There were really nice views of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Millie had a great time at the cabin she had no fear of running full speed and jumping in the New River!

No comments:

Post a Comment